2012 MEDIA EVENT DETAILS
- The cost to participate in the 2012 ISPA Media Event is $8,000 (payment plans are available).
- Fax back the 2012 ISPA Media Event contract, along with a 50 percent deposit of $4,000 to ISPA at 1.859.226.4445.
- Please note that sponsorships are limited and placed on a first-come, first-served basis. The order that your contract and deposit are received determines if and where you will be placed on the marketplace floor.
- ISPA will contact you to let you know if you have secured a sponsorship position.
- Sponsorships are available to ISPA spa members in good standing. Spa members must renew their annual membership by June 30, 2012.
- Sponsor will receive the list of media who have RSVP'd to the event including email and mailing addresses one week prior to the event. After the event, sponsor will receive the final media attendee list including email addresses.
- Placement of one 12' X 10' booth in the exhibit area during the interactive spa marketplace.
- Property listing on Media Event invitation sent to more than 400 top journalists representing trade and consumer publications, national newspapers, television networks and websites.
- Sponsor will be one of up to 15 sponsors for the ISPA 2012 Media Event.
- Sponsor will have the opportunity to perform a mini-version of a featured treatment within their 12' x 10' booth. ISPA reserves the right to approve treatments so as not to have duplicate treatments for the media.
- Digital press kits will be distributed by ISPA to media guests.
- Sponsor name and featured treatment will be listed in the "Menu of Services" distributed to each media guest.
- Email communications will be sent to attending media one week prior to and one week following the event including each sponsor's name, contact information, featured service description and a concise property description.
- Sponsor can provide an ISPA approved gift to media guests to be included in the media gift bag.
- Sponsor will be listed in an article in Pulse magazine following the event.
- Sponsor will be listed on the ISPA website.