EDUCATION & RESOURCES
You deliver spa experiences that help customers reduce stress and be their best self. ISPA does the same for spa professionals. Since 1991, ISPA has provided educational resources and research to help spa professionals find solutions to everyday business challenges. Knowledge is powerful and acts as a key ingredient for successful spas. Let ISPA help you build your knowledge base and achieve business balance.
ISPA KNOWLEDGE BUILDERS
- CERTIFIED SPA SUPERVISOR PROGRAM: Take your spa's training program to the next level by using ISPA's CSS program. The CSS designation, a hallmark within the spa industry, signifies an understanding of basic supervisory skills. It also indicates a deep sense of commitment and a belief that continued education is fundamentally important in professional growth.
- UNIFORM SYSTEM OF FINANCIAL REPORTING: Definitive guide for accounting principles designed to help spas implement a financial reporting system and measure the health of the spa. (Members receive a free digital copy.)
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR SPAS: This textbook and course help spas master the art of financial management and the accounting process.
- RETAIL MANAGEMENT FOR SPAS: Take your business to the next level by evaluating case studies, retail management strategies and more in this easy to navigate textbook and course.
- COMPENSATION WORKBOOK: Use this comprehensive planning tool as a guide to design and administer an effective compensation program.
- SPA: A COMPREHENSIVE INTRODUCTION: Whether you need background information for a media interview or want to ensure your team members can speak knowledgeably about the world of spa to consumers, this is a must-have textbook for today's spa professional.
- SPA OPERATIONS MANUAL: This customizable manual is vital to spas of every size. The comprehensive materials cover areas such as job descriptions, service standards, telephone etiquette and handling guest complaints.
ISPA understands how vital research is for making data-driven business decisions. That's why select research commissioned by ISPA is provided to members as a complimentary benefit. Members can download their available research from the member benefits page.
ISPA understands that tending to the business of spa presents situations and practices that are unique to our industry. By providing practical tools like the Spa Operations Manual, the Spa Professionals Career Guide and the Uniform System of Financial Reporting, ISPA helps members manage their businesses.