- 2010 Conference Home
- Conference Schedule
- Foundation Auction
- Exhibitor Show Specials
- 2010 Week In Review
- 2009 Week In Review
- 20th Anniversary
- Contact Us
Phone: (859) 226-4326
Fax: (859) 226-4445
Reinventing Yourself for the New World of Work
Presented by: Jim Mathis
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- The economy is not down; it's different. Leaders are different.
- The Recession will NEVER end; You need to adjust your viewpoint. People don't buy what you sell; they buy what they buy.
- To lead in your industry you have to get outside of it. Here's why and how.
- If you concentrate on your competition, you will have MORE competition. Why and what should we do?
- Teamwork doesn't always work. You must build community. If you fail to reinvent your business model you may be OUT of business in two years; there are two models you can use.
- Discover realities about your business and industry that you can't see on your own.
- Develop a market-oriented action plan that brings you closer to your consumer.
- Sell what your customers are buying, rather than what we are pushing to them.
- Respond positively to a cyclical recession model.
- Become a single category in your own industry.
- Reinvent yourself and your organization to compete locally and globally.
- Indisputable truths that will absolutely differentiate you in a global market and a challenging economy.
Jim Mathis is The Reinvention Strategist, an International Certified Speaking Professional and author. He has been speaking, leading conferences and consulting for over 28 years. He helps business leaders who want to reinvent their businesses and compete in challenging economies and the new world of work. Reinventing his own business, Jim has much to share about business marketing strategy. He is president of The Mathis Group based in Atlanta, Georgia, a member of the National Speakers Association, the Global Speakers Federation, the International Coach Federation and author of: "Reaching Beyond Excellence."